IT'S OUR TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY! And we want to celebrate it with all of you!
The #ACOSuperfan is here. For those who don't know, this is your chance to win an experience of your lifetime to witness India and South Asia's only ATP world tour tennis tournament! The best VIP seats in the stadium, a luxurious stay at Hyatt Regency Hotel, a behind-the-scenes tour to see how and why ACO is one of the best organized events on the ATP calendar, coin-toss for the big game, special meet & greet sessions with our players and local transportation provided by our car partner Tata Bolt - it's everything a tennis fan desires and so much more!
All you have to do is convince us that you should be the one! Here is how...
Think you have it in you to be our #ACOSuperfan? Prove it! Our 20th year festivities are in full swing and we want to see how excited you are! Share one moment of our tournament that stands out alive and fresh in your memory! Jot down your thoughts, write a poem, share a pic or shoot a video - we don't mind how you say it, till we get the message!
Post your answer along with name, Facebook URL and Twitter username.
PS: To participate, you must be currently residing in India. Entries open till 4th January 2015, 23:59 IST. Click here for all terms and conditions
Don't forget to share your entry on Facebook and Twitter using #ACOSuperfan ;)Post your answer
Terms and Conditions for #ACOSuperfan contest
- Contest closes on 4th January 2015, 23:59 IST.
- Contest is open only for people residing in India at present.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Air transfers to and from Chennai are not a part of the package
- Employees of the organizer (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter the contest.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The contest entries will be a property of ACO, and the organizers will have the rights to use it for publicity and marketing purposes.
- By signing up for the contest, participants give the organizers an explicit consent to contact them at present and in the future for any communication related to Aircel Chennai Open - its special offers, events and other consumer engagements.
- The organizer reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the organizer, can be considered objectionable, profane, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the contest and/or organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to discontinue the contest at any time and at its sole discretion may cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the contest.
- The organizers' decision in all matters pertaining to this contest will be final.
- The winner will be decided based on the quality of articles submitted.
- The winners will be announced on our facebook & twitter pages. All participants are requested to follow us on both the social networks (www.facebook.com/chennaiopen) (www.twitter.com/chennaiopen)
- Participant should not be in violation and he/she must agree to abide with these terms and conditions to participate in the contest.