- Online sale of season tickets will begin on December 1st at 10am
- Season ticket sale at the venue and redemption for online purchases will begin on Dec 21st
- Daily tickets will be available online from 5pm of the previous day
- Daily tickets will be available at the venue on the respective match days
- Ticket counter timings: 10am to 6pm
- Tickets subject to availability
- For corporate hospitality packages, please visit www.fansonstands.com or email email@example.com
Seating Guide and Prices
Click on a stand for ticket prices.
Terms & Conditions
- East Brown tickets for first four days (Mon-Thu) will be free seating
- Seats availability in the East Brown stand will be on first-come-first-served basis for the first four days (Mon-Thu)
- East Brown tickets for last three days (Fri-Sun) will be numbered
- Tickets should be produced at the time of entry. Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with.
- Entry to the venue from 3.30pm onwards.
- Match Timings: Center court 5pm onwards & Outside courts 4pm onwards.
- Entry to the venue is subject to security check. The organiser reserves the right to search / frisk the ticket holder at any point for security reasons.
- Be seated in your designated seat only.
- Leave your seats & return to them only during the breaks. No exchange between stands and sections will be allowed.
- Do not use cameras with flash during play.
- Handbags, bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, metal containers and weapons are not allowed in to the Stadium.
- Use of mobile phones strictly prohibited during match play.
- Tickets are not valid or refundable in case of the day‘s play being cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances. Matches are subject to force majeure condition.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any person, to alter playing schedules and seating arrangement.
- Children above the age of 3 years will require an individual ticket.
- No item, including without limitation, caps, clothing, banners or flags etc, patently displaying commercial logos, which, in the Organiser‘s view, may conflict with the rights of any official sponsor of the Tournament, will be allowed into the Stadium;
- Carrying of alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances into the Stadium premises is strictly prohibited.
- Though reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the safety and comfort of the spectators during the Tournament, the Organiser disclaims any responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever, caused to the property or person of the spectator, arising during any Match and in connection therewith.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the Stadium after entry.
- No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose).