Today's featured match is the quarterfinal clash between second seed Janko Tipsarevic and eighth seed Go Soeda. It is a repeat of last year's semifinal when Soeda made it all the way there after qualifying for the main draw. While Japanese did have a tough pre-quarterfinal, the Serb has had an easy run so far and as seen many times before, things like these can work either ways!
To win some autographed merchandise predict your winner and send in your entries with CONTEST-18 in the subject. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries open until Friday, January 4, 2013, 17:00 IST.
To celebrate the new year & thank all you fans for a tremendous response this year, we are giving away cool Aircel Chennai Open merchandise to 10 ACO fans!
All you have to do is to answer this question - Who has won the most number of titles in Aircel Chennai Open (singles or doubles)?
Email your answers to email@example.com with CONTEST-16 as the subject. Entries open until Saturday, January 6, 2013, 17:00 IST
Who will win ACO 2013 Contest
The stage is set, the players are ready and the action at Aircel Chennai Open 2013 kicks off tomorrow! It is also a time for you to wake up the tennis pundits within. Tell us who in your opinion will win the singles and the doubles title at ACO 2013. If you get both these correct, you stand a chance to win an ACO goodie bag and some autographed merchandise. To enter send in your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with CONTEST-12 as the subject. Entries open until January 4, 2013, 23:59 IST.
Super Fan Contest
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time to prove which one of you is an 'ACO Super Fan'... and trust us when we say that, we're not JUST asking! So, we'll tell you what's at stake for the 'ACO SuperFan' and you guys tell us what you think, here goes:
- VIP Tickets for you and a friend of yours to watch the semi-finals and the finals of ACO 2013
- Air tickets for two to Chennai and back
- Accommodation for two of you at The Park
- Local transport in Volvo sedans
- A behind-the-scenes tour to see how and why ACO is one of the best organised events on the ATP calendar
- Goodie bags with an assortment of ACO merchandise
- A photo opportunity with the players
- And access to other events and activities (which we'll keep as a surprise for later!) around the final days of ACO
To win this you need to prove that you are the biggest 'ACO Super Fan' and all you need to do is send us a video clip of under a minute telling us why you are the 'ACO Super Fan',
To stand a chance to enjoy tennis like never before, send in your videos to email@example.com with 'ACO Super Fan Contest' as the subject. Entries open until December 26, 2012, 23:59 IST.
Terms and Conditions:
- The air tickets will be economy class
- The accommodation will be on a twin-sharing basis and will NOT cover the costs for F&B and other services availed
- The video clips will be a property of ACO, and the organisers will have the rights to use it for publicity and marketing purposes
- The decision of the organizers will be final