For ticket queries and information please contact the Venue Box Office at 044 2817 7011.
Buy tickets online
- Season Ticket Sale starts on 15th December, 2010.
- Tickets subject to availability.
- Confirmation slip for online booking should be produced at the venue for redemption of the Actual Physical Ticket(s).
- Redemption of Actual Physical Ticket(s) 25th December, 2010 onwards from the Ticket Counter at the venue.
- Entry to the venue will be provided only on producing Actual Physical Ticket(s) and not online Transaction ID / Confirmation slip.
- Home delivery available for season tickets at additional fee of INR 50 per booking
- Daily ticket sale info
Buy tickets at the venue
- Ticket Sale starts at the venue from 24th December, 2010 onwards. 10 AM to 6 PM (All credit cards accepted)
- Daily ticket sale info
- Venue Address:
SDAT Tennis Stadium,
Chennai 600 034
- Daily tickets will go on sale Online 24 hours prior to the match i.e. 4 PM a day prior.
- Daily tickets will be made available at the venue Box Office only on that respective match day from 9.30 AM onwards.
- The online sale will shut at 3 PM on the match day but the sale will continue at the venue Box Office till sold out.
- Please note that the tickets will be subject to availability.
Seating Guide and Prices
Click on a stand for ticket prices (iPhone users please double tap).
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets should be produced at the time of entry. Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with.
- Entry to the venue from 3.30pm onwards.
- Match Timings: Center court 5pm onwards & Outside courts 4pm onwards.
- Entry to the venue is subject to security check. The organiser reserves the right to search / frisk the ticket holder at any point for security reasons.
- Be seated in your designated seat only.
- Leave your seats & return to them only during the breaks. No exchange between stands and sections will be allowed.
- Do not use cameras with flash during play.
- Handbags, bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, metal containers and weapons are not allowed in to the Stadium.
- Use of mobile phones strictly prohibited during match play.
- Tickets are not valid or refundable in case of the day‘s play being cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances. Matches are subject to force majeure condition.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any person, to alter playing schedules and seating arrangement.
- Children above the age of 3 years will require an individual ticket.
- No item, including without limitation, caps, clothing, banners or flags etc, patently displaying commercial logos, which, in the Organiser‘s view, may conflict with the rights of any official sponsor of the Tournament, will be allowed into the Stadium;
- Carrying of alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances into the Stadium premises is strictly prohibited.
- Though reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the safety and comfort of the spectators during the Tournament, the Organiser disclaims any responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever, caused to the property or person of the spectator, arising during any Match and in connection therewith.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the Stadium after entry.